It’s a moment you’ve been waiting for all year: Taking a break from work in order to enjoy one of the many luxury vacation villas for rent you’ve shopped for months-on-end beforehand. You’ve finally gotten to the villa of your choice after browsing through tons of prospective luxury vacation homes, and it’s in an invigorating venue as well. Here, you discover the differences between luxury vacation rentals and the trimmings of your own home; here, you can relax, unwind, forget your daily problems, and break free from the rut of working for a living. On that note, here are the top ten luxury vacation rental tips you can use to ensure your total satisfaction from the first hour of your holiday to the last.
1. Vacation Home Shopping: You can use online resources, newspapers, magazines, realtors, and rental agencies to help you find the vacation home of your choice. Furthermore, one of the tried-and-true ways to shop for a rental home is through your friends and neighbors. After all, a recommendation from people you trust regarding rental luxury vacation villas or luxury vacation agencies is the most straightforward way for you to get reliable results. Moreover, Nicaragua, Malta, and Cancun are among the most visited venues when it comes to renting villas.
2. Rental Agency Shopping: Find a rental agent, homeowner, or concierge that’s worth your time and attention. Research about pros and cons of prospective villas thoroughly via the Internet-after all, we’re already living in the Information or Digital Age, so we might as well take advantage of it-in order to compare amenities or check out which luxury vacation rental is the most luxurious one of them all. Furthermore, get a rental agreement in writing to ensure a quality, legally bound handling of your vacation details.
3. Regularly Contact your Concierge: A concierge is basically the person that takes care of the majority of particulars and minutiae of your holiday rental vacation such that the rest of the tips below will just help you double-check certain issues to see if everything is in order. He’s also the one who’ll customize your vacation to your personal preferences, so hire this professional ASAP to avoid any potential logistics nightmares you might have.
4. Ask Questions: Don’t assume anything even if you have a concierge handling the details and a homeowner assuring you that all of your concerns have been handled. What’s more, even the greeter that welcomes you to the house is specifically there to assist you with anything you want, so getting your questions answered during or even before the tour is a necessity.
5. Ask and Give Away Contact Information: Even if you’re in a vacation, an emergency can happen anywhere, especially when you’re in the middle of a foreign land. As such, ask for contact information from the provider of you villa as well as local emergency numbers for the fire department, police force, and the hospital. Err on the side of caution, if you must.
6. House Tours: Every last adult in your party-or every last member if there are no children around-should go with the greeter and have a house tour in order to check if everything is in great working order. Afterwards, discuss as a group the important details of the house in order to ensure that everyone isn’t left in the dark about, say, where the breaker is located or where the nearest grocery store is in the neighborhood.
7. Check the Lights: Savvy travelers who desire the most problem-free villa vacations possible will actively check out where the light switches of their chosen house are located. Because building standards will be different in every country you go to, it’s prudent to know where the light switches are in order to avoid groping through the dark whenever you need them. Having emergency matches, candles, flashlights, and rechargeable lights is also a prerequisite before making yourself at home inside your home away from home.
8. Inspect the Air-Conditioning: It’s important that you make sure that your air-conditioning is working properly, especially if you’re staying at a tropical country and you’re not used to that kind of climate. Turn each one on for a short while to ensure that they’re functional before reviewing the functions with your greeters. Moreover, get the number of your technician immediately.
9. Know Your Kitchen: The most complex and complicated area of any house is the kitchen because of the presence of multiple appliances, cabinets, drawers, and utensils. Some foreign countries even use propane gas stoves, so you need to learn how to light those. Barbecue grills will probably need extra instruction, so ask the owner of the villa about them right away.
10. Enjoy your Vacation: Once you’ve gotten all the above matters ironed out, then it’s time for you to fully enjoy all the benefits and trimmings of a villa. You won’t have to deal with the intrusions of tour guides when you’re at a holiday rental, so you’re free to explore the many historic venues of your designated vacation spot at your own pace.
A vacation means different things to different people. For some, it means a change of climate. For others, it is a change of scenery. But for a few, a vacation is a time when they allow themselves to relax and enjoy the fruits of their year-round hard work. At this time, they like to splurge on themselves and live in the lap of luxury. Luxury vacation rentals help you do just that.
Luxury vacation rentals are vacation homes, lodges, inns, villas or condos that have all the basic amenities but are loaded with elements of high luxury. For instance, you could easily find a luxury beach front villa that contains all the basic amenities plus a lot more. Some examples include a gourmet kitchen, spa, sauna, home theatre, party hall, fireplace, microwave, linen, charming gardens, an alarm system, books and more. Some luxury vacation rentals also offer maid services, grocery delivery, catering and laundry services. Many luxury rentals also have guest houses in them. It’s a plush environment that these luxury vacation rentals provide and they seek to indulge you in every which way. Why, some luxury rentals even provide you with VIP access to some of the best clubs in the area you are visiting. Now, if that’s not luxury, what is?
Unlike cramped hotel rooms, luxury vacation rentals give you luxurious indoor and outdoor space without compromising on security in any way. Some luxury rentals in fashionable areas even have seven or more rooms, and these are spacious rooms, mind you. Such rentals are the perfect getaway for people who are looking for lots of room and all the trappings of luxury. Also, the privacy these rentals give their occupants is invaluable for most visitors. No prying eyes to follow you and no need to share the amenities with other guests. You are in your cozy little world with the people you love.
Most luxury vacation rentals are situated in some of the best vacation spots and prime locations around the world like Las Vegas, Hawaii and Maui. That is because these are the areas that are frequently visited by people who prefer such accommodations. That said, a little bit of searching will give you access to the best vacation rentals even in lesser known destinations.
One of the best ways to find luxury vacation rentals is to log onto a site that lists luxury vacation homes. Enter the destination and other details like the number of rooms you want, amenities, facilities, accessibility and comforts. This will generate a detailed listing of all properties that match your query. You will even get the tariff and accessibility details. Of course, be prepared to pay a little more because luxury vacation rentals are more expensive than regular vacation rentals. Even so, they cost a good deal lesser than luxury hotels and resorts. The final price depends on all the creature comforts you desire. Every additional service will cost you extra. Location also matters. Prime locations cost more.
Discounts are available too. Some rentals give you a discount when you book early and book for a full week. Some rentals are available even for an entire month. You can expect a decent discount on such offers. If you want the best deals on luxury vacation rentals, book your rooms for the off-season when prices are on the down side.
The average person who hears the words “luxury vacation”, they think “expensive” and far beyond their comprehension of part taking in a luxurious vacation experience. The false belief that Luxury Travel is only for the rich has become a term of the past. Luxury travel is not about money. There are various tiers of luxury that relates to value of service, location and amenities. There are so many destinations and resort villas that have luxury accommodations at rates that are so much more affordable than one would think.
This day in age, the term ‘Luxury’ is related to significance. It is not all about the money anymore because there are so many luxury travel options that are affordable. Luxury vacations presents the feel and excitement of world class villas, hotels and resorts. For example, the Luxury hot spots through the Caribbean have so much to offer that can award you with all the luxury amenities and amazing villas right at your fingertips. When you hear about all these exotic places the “Stars” go to like St. Barts, St Martin and Turks and Caicos, you automatically feel it is “out of your league. I will put it to you plain and simple; you work hard all year and save up for your big vacation. Don’t sell yourself short by trimming the fat and not treating yourself to some self-indulgences such as luxury spa vacations, romantic beach vacations or customized adventure tours.
Luxury Vacation Rentals is on the top of the list when it comes to seeking out affordable luxury vacations and spending some time to relax and indulge. Whether it is a villa, condo resort or romantic Inn, they all have the main necessities for the high end luxury amenities. Some examples include Gourmet kitchen, luxury linens, private infinity pool, Jacuzzi hot tubs, private chef services, car service, maid service, home theatres, game rooms for the children and so much more. And that is just the first taste of a luxury vacation.
The Caribbean is not the only spot for luxury. The United States alone is full of affordable luxury vacations. Imagine a Ski Vacation in Utah with a private home overlooking the ski slopes that includes an outdoor hot tub, huge fireplace for the entire family to warm with and VIP access to the best slopes in town. Or you can head to the east coast and take that special someone to a romantic luxury Bed and Breakfast Inn, where upon your arrival you are greeted with a bottle of fine champagne, gourmet cheeses and chocolate covered strawberries as you enter the room. Hanging luxurious robes are beside an inside Jacuzzi hot tub with bath crystals and you have the entire setting for a most romantic getaway. You can always head down south to the Carolina’s for a fun family beach vacation with your own 3 story oceanfront vacation home that provides a gourmet kitchen, game room, home theatre, elevator, private pool that steps out directly to the ocean. These are perfect for family reunions or even a corporate retreat.
The choices for an affordable luxury vacation are endless. Many luxury vacation villas and homes offer amazing discounts and deals. The longer you stay, the better deals you get. Discover the beauty of the world and what it has to offer and treat yourself to some deserved pampering. Luxury Vacations can be affordable! The best place to find these type of vacations is to just Google “Luxury Vacations” and begin your search. You will be amazed at the spectacular locations and what is available to you and your budget.
Alway remember, that these types of vacations are not for everyone. Though we all love to be pampered, the concept is just not realistic to some people, especially families who would rather spend their vacation utilizing their time and money on special activities that involves the entire family. This way they can spread out their vacation budget to a wider spectrum. Why spend hundreds of dollars on a private chef when you can just order tons of pizza and still enjoy? Everyone’s taste is different. There is always the choice to mix it up a bit and enjoy a little luxury in your vacation and still have plenty extra to do what you love to do, whether it be relaxing or exploring. Find your fit and enjoy every moment.
When it comes to choosing your holiday accommodation and looking for luxury and comfort, it is exceptionally difficult to identify which is the best luxury hotel based on the online descriptions. Unless you have stayed at a hotel before and you have an idea of the service, amenities and services available, you can’t know what to expect until you arrive.
There are a number of steps you can take when making your selection to ensure you choose the best luxury hotel that ticks all the boxes you feel are important to you and your comfort when on vacation.
The first thing you will want to do when looking at any luxury hotel is to pick up the phone and speak to one of their reservation agents. Ask them about the rooms, the suites and the facilities that they provide. You want to ensure you choose the best room that meets your particular needs and requirements, exceeding your expectations and ensuring you have an enjoyable and memorable holiday experience.
Have a firm understanding of what you expect from a luxury hotel. Do you expect large and specious guest rooms? Do you expect there to be a spa on-site offering a host of treatments? Do you expect a number of on-site restaurants to choose from so you can try something different every night? What about room service? Internet?
Focus on the location of the luxury hotel. Location is imperative when you are planning your holiday. You want to be able to get to the local sites, you want to be close enough to the airport and you want to be within easy reach of all the shops and shopping centres. Take your time making your decision by pinpointing where the luxury hotels are located and then choosing those that are ideally located to provide you with an easy and enjoyable holiday experience at all times.
Look at the services offered by the luxury hotel. Not all hotels offers the same range of services. These should include a twenty four hour reception desk and possibly a concierge service. The hotel should have a number of restaurants and offer the convenience of room service. In the event you don’t feel like going out, at least you know you can have a delicious meal delivered to your door.
What facilities does the luxury hotel provide? This is another important factor to take into consideration. Everyone has a different idea of what luxury is. Some people feel that luxury means a large suite brimming with modern technology and conveniences. Others may feel that luxury means having all the top facilities at your disposal including spa, swimming pool, hair salon and more.
When making your decision also pay attention to the room rates for each of the rooms on offer, while you are not encouraged to go for the cheapest price, if you are travelling on a budget, then you are going to want to ensure that you can get the best holiday experience and stay in a luxury hotel and still come away with change.
The final step to choosing the top luxury hotels for your vacation is to compare the final hotels you have on your list. Compare the facilities and services, the rooms and the rates to identify which one is going to be the perfect match for you and your family.
In the event you are travelling with children, you may want to ensure that the hotel is family friends and can accommodate the children with childcare facilities, children’s menus and activities.
Savoy Resort and Spa in Seychelles is part of a renowned hospitality brand that is known for its personalised service and friendly staff. All the staff are highly trained offering a multi-lingual team to meet all their customers’ requirements and needs. This resort provides guests with an extensive range of services, including twenty four hour room service, six restaurants, a spa and so much more. The Savoy Resort and Spa also offers state of the art conference facilities catering up to two hundred and fifty attendees. They offer comfortable, convenient and luxury accommodation with a host of rooms to choose from. They welcome children with childcare services, children activities and a children’s menu.
So, how do you know which swimwear goes where? Well, it’s kind of like decoding a wedding or party invitation. We give you 5 exotic beach destinations and some suave swimwear inspiration, look no further than our hand-picked edit!
1. Flaunt your peppy style at Miami Beach with stripe color block design shorts
Miami has everything you need: – soft sand, beautiful warm water, interesting people, volleyball and fun spots to go for a bite or a beverage. Plus, it’s perfect to wear stripe design color block swimwear shorts for the full throwback look. They are trendy and stylish, sporting a mesh lined interior and cut side pockets. Its shorter legs and elastic waistband with draw cords make it ideal for a game of beach volleyball. The contrast stitching adds character to the shorts. It can be comfortably worn in and out of the water.
2. Embrace the nautical trend at Little Dix Bay, British Virgin Islands with bold design nylon swim shorts
The crescent-shaped beach at Little Dix Bay is an epitome of barefoot elegance, with its palm-lined half-mile of white sand. Characterized by pristine, private beaches, exclusive yacht clubs, hidden coves and luxurious resorts, the island invites romance- make an impression on your girl with these bold designed swim shorts made from 100% nylon fabric. Their micro mesh front lining will protect your modesty when you’re lying out in the sun. The psychedelic patterned shorts fit snugly and dry quickly, making it a great choice for sunbathing and swimming.
3. Get the classic and contemporary collide at Flic en Flac Beach, Mauritius with solid color board swim shorts
Clear warm colored blue turquoise water, and endless white beaches with coconut trees make Mauritius an ideal tropical dream beach holiday destination. Do justice to blue lagoons out there and for solid color swim shorts that look fashionable and sophisticated. Sometimes you just have to make it painfully obvious that the faux tribal patterns and Hawaiian floral prints don’t do it for you. If that statement applies to you, then red, white and blue is just the kind of audacious look you’ll need. They can be combined perfectly with tank top for that complete out of the water look.
4. Party vivaciously at Copacabana beach, Brazil with multi color racing stripes shorts
For promenading, Brazil’s best beach has to be Copacabana. Bake in the sun or swim and surf in the turquoise waters at Copacabana. It’s common to find groups playing soccer or having an impromptu dance party. If you want to have a good time there, then don’t forget to pack and make a statement with these tri-color side running stripes swim shorts. Not only do we love the use of the vivid shades, but the textured effect gives this pair a more fashion-forward finish. Thumbs up all round!
5. Turn the heads around at Ibiza with rocking floral shorts
Sun, sea, sand, sangria! Ibiza isn’t just about clubbing, but if you’re there to party, you’ll need somewhere to top up and tan ready for your next big night out. Your drunken patriotism will be apparent with your vacation destination and these cool and comfy overall floral print swim shorts. Not only do they look smarter than your average swimwear, but the rich color will bring an air of elegance to the beach side.
As more and more modern men are realizing, time and fashions are changing fast. So if you – and/or a man you know – are heading off to the beach any time soon, why not invest in a selection of exotic beach wear?? Right now, online, you can find some great deals on men’s swimwear. After all, who wants to miss out on a fashion that can be so much fun!